Raphael of the Red Lantern Corps

 


 

 

"Brother Raphael, we sense Great Rage in your heart......
"You Belong to the Red Lanterns!"

One of the rare times I don't do an erotic image, I know :shrug:

This one is based on an idea I'm sure I'm not the only one to think of.

In the mythos of the various 'Green Lantern" comics, we learn that there are lanterns for the other colors of the rainbow, and each is associated with a certain color: https://greenlantern.fandom.com/wiki/Emotional_Spectrum
In particular, Red is associated with the emotion of Rage/Anger

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fans will know that Raphael is a bit hot headed, and is more prone than any of the others to think with action/violence first and think later.

This struck me as Anger, and I thought he would make a great Red Lantern :)

I probably should not have made the image so dark, but I wanted the glowing parts to stand out.

Boring notes on making the image:
This TMNT 'morph' was made by the great JoeQuick, who has shared a lot of his creations for free :)

There are more detailed morphs out there, but they are for pay.

Maybe I'm a bit spoiled, but I have been used to getting items that are based on copyrighted characters from those producers who share them for free (maybe out of a concern that they could be sued if caught, I don't know), so I'm a bit reluctant to pay for copyrighted characters (although I have done so a few times if the character/outfit is really good enough).

I have bought 'original' items that JoeQuick has put on sale, though, so putting out the freebies does pay off (lets me know how good a creator he is).

Also, minor note on the recent TNMT Movies:
     I know the recent Michael Bay movies are despised by most fans, but I for one didn't have any problem with them.

     I didn't mind the 'hulked out' look of them (to carry the mass of those shells, they would have to be a bit buff), and the stories were okay, although I think that Shredder should have been in the first movie, and better written in the second.


Comments