Big Booty Kobold

 

 



 

 

Although I am a hardcore Fantasy/Sci-Fi fan, I'm not generally into the Furry Fandom (and with some, Fetish 😄).

I am a fan of Dungeons and Dragons, however.  At one of the 'Rule 34' sites I visit, I saw a series of images tagged 'Kobold', among other tags, and decided to check it out.

They were done by an artist who goes by the name GlacierClear:

GlacierClear's Thicc Kobold 

I found the series interesting, and even entertaining beyond the 'Rule 34' nature of it (particularly pages 17 and 18, with the Dragon loosing his shit over seeing the Big Booty Kobold 😂).

So I decided to try to re-create the character as best as I am able, and this is the result.

The second image was actually the first I rendered, then I found some better looking horns so I changed them for the top image.

I actually put together another version of her using the Genesis 8 model as a base. The only differences are that the face is more 'toonish' in form, and she has three fingers (for some reason I couldn't find such a morph for Genesis 3).  I may use the other model in future images, if I make any more.


Comments