Hit-Girl Take Three

 




 


A long while back I tried to do a version of an adult Hit-Girl from the movie "Kick-Ass": Hit-Girl Take Two

I tried to 'hand dial' in my own morph for her face, based on that of the actress who played the character, Chloe Grace Moretz, although I admit I didn't get anywhere near close to her face.

This time I used a 'professional' Celebrity Face Morph.  While the maker doesn't come right out and say who any of his 'Celebrity Series' are, most of them are obvious, more or less.

As I said in my previous attempt, a lot of Chloe's look is in the unique shape of her lips.  While not as prominent as Angelina Jolie, for instance, they have a shape that makes them recognizable, even if you don't see her eyes or nose.

I did a non-nude version for DeviantArt, and what I refer to as an 'Erotic Earth' version, based on a concept the artist T-Catt came up with (put simply: re-imagine outfits where the 'naughty bits' are revealed 😛).

Also, because I have to be me, I did a Breast Expansion version as well 😃

Hmmm.....I just noticed that in some of the images her right eye is 'off center' for some reason.  If I ever do more with the character/morph I'll try to correct that. 

Comments