Hermione of House Slytherin

 


 


"Hermione Granger discovers one of the  hidden benefits of joining House Slytherin"

What can I say?  Seems like, just like me, Snakes like Huge Boobs :)

Keeping a promise I made, here is another image using a 'Celebrity Face Morph', and giving her Huge Boobs.

In this case, its Emma Waston, who played the character in the Harry Potter movie franchise.
 
I've done some of her before, but that was for the Victoria 4 figure and Poser, while this one is for Daz Studio and Genesis 8.

As is usual, though, my renders using the morphs don't tend to look much like the actual person.  I even 'defaulted' to the actual skin/makeup included with the morph for the close-up of the face, but it still doesn't look like her.

You can see one of the actual images the maker of the morph used above (Did Bell kill and skin the beast? 😱).  I'm guessing they posed and lit the character very carefully in order to attain such a likeness, and I've noticed that most of these morphs don't have the character making any facial expressions, which also probably helps.
 
I may use her again in the future as Belle, once I put together another version of The Beast.

Also, I see her tie is floating off her body.  Explain that away by magic :)

The real reason is that, when you expand certain proportions as I love to do, clothing attached to the body distorts as well, which really messed up the look of the tie.  So I tried m best to just position the tie on her body in a way that didn't have it hidden by the breasts, but wasn't totally successful (did the same thing for the shirt, which wasn't 'attached' to the body)

 

Comments