Griffin's Cosplay

 



An image based on the work of the artist Karmagik: Lois Griffin as Mystique by Karmagik

His image was in turn based on an actual episode of Family Guy, where Lois agreed to dress as Mystique in order to free Meg from a 'contract' she was under to serve the nerd Neil as a slave 😀

My apologies to Karmagik for nipping a couple of word balloons from his image (hope he doesn't mind 😏)

I'm letting the viewer decide who the dude is in the image.

There are some people who really like pairing Chris up with Meg or Lois (or any other female), but I'm sorry, Incest just isn't on my ever increasing list of fetishes 😜

I did make him chubby, and give him the distinctive chin that both Chris and Peter have, so you can decide who he is (yes, he is wearing a Chris-like cap, but it could be peter who decided to wear it for some reason 😊)

 

Boring construction notes follow:

I have a 'Movie Mystique' skin, but it was made for the Victoria 4 figure for Poser.

I currently don't have an easy way to transfer skin textures from Victoria 4 to the Genesis 3 and 8 figures I use with Daz Studio.

So the 'fix' I did was to apply the Victoria 4 figure as a 'skin suit' for the Genesis 8 figure, which worked for the most part.  Unfortunately, it fails to work around the mouth (the lips distort whenever I open the mouth), and I can't use the 'naughty parts' props I usually use with y Genesis figures this way.

However with this pose the naughty parts were not visible, and I used a 'ecstasy'  expression that didn't require the mouth to be open.

 


 

Comments