Cherri Bomb of Hasbin Hotel

 


 


Over at another forum, users vote for a 'Woman of the Month', and artists are invited to give their takes on the character.

This month the woman was Cherri Bomb, from the animation "Hazbin Hotel", the first episode of which is on Youtube: Hasbin Hotel Episode 1

Don't know much about the show myself (or the character, beyond the fact that she is part of a 'rebel alliance' of sorts, and she is the explosives expert), but the first episode was entertaining enough. 

I used the 'cyclops' morph I've used before for Leela from Futurama.  Like I mention with those images, its tricky to use this morph without the skin texture that comes with it (the rght eye is still there, so you have to erase it on the skin texture, and then make sure the right eye is closed after applying a pose).

It helps that the hair is hiding her upper right cheek, where the eye would be visible otherwise (although even then I could cover it up in postwork).

Comments