Warhammer 40K sister of Battle


 

 



Someone at another forum wanted to see a fit "Sister of Battle" from the Warhammer 40k setting, and this is what I came up with;

 Sister of Battle Wiki

I've never played the WH40K game, but over the years I've heard a lot about it, like the fact they essentially came up with the idea of 'The Flood' before Halo (although the 'Starship Troopers' novel came up with the idea before Halo 😄)

For boring 'composition' notes:  Someone, a long while back, made some Warhammer 40K armor for use with the old Victoria 3 figure for poser, and I found it in my old Poser library.

I contained the arms, leg, and torso pieces (like in the quickie render above).  I can't recall if it came with more.  My oldest Poser libraries had a messed up 'Props' section, so it may have contained a helmet and jet pack as well (I can't find it online anymore, although there is one person who makes a lot of WH40K stuff for Victoria 3).

I 'spiced up' the armor by changing the base textures, then adding a lot of stuff (A black 'undersuit', a metal 'Bra', the Shoulder pieces, Calf pieces, gloves, 'Back Crest', and glowing 'halo' over her head).

I think it all came together quite nicely, although with the nude version, her nipples look a bit strange, I know.

  I use a separate 'application' to make the nipples look better, but sometimes they look strange with larger breasts morphs (and I'm all about Larger Breasts Morphs ^_^).

 I also lean on this pose too much for my 'gun girls' without realizing it. Time to use some of the other ones I have.

I may do something later with her in XXX action, but now back to "Night City" ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
Judging by the belt buckle and demon adornments I'd say she's more of a chaos sister than a normal sister
Chup@Cabra said…
Truth to tell, I just googled some images, saw a lot of skull imagery on some, and then made this image ^_^