Meg Taking Selfies

 




 



Decided to run off some new Meg Griffin images, based on the last two images above (not sure who the artist of them is though). 

I gave this version of her a bit more of a belly to look more like the version in the images I am emulating.

I couldn't perfectly emulate the image where she is grabbing her breasts.  I have a couple of applications that can achieve that look somewhat.  One 'fakes' it by using pre-made breasts morphs (that look odd if you increase the breast size beyond what they were built for in that morph).

The other is a 'press against anything' application, like I've used in other images.  However, it doesn't work well with fingers pressing into breasts (which was the primary thing I wanted it for, unfortunately 😟)

Something you may also notice if you look closely is that there is a mirror behind her in this 'bathroom set'.  For the third image I included 'Jerome' leaning against the shower so you could see him in the mirror.

In the other images it looks like she is taking a selfie (thus the name of this 'series'), although the mirror shows that she isn't looking into a mirror herself....oh, well, too late to fix that now.

Also, you may notice that this 'room' has no ceiling.  When I put a ceiling in it blocked the lighting.  In Poser this is easy to fix by just turning off the shadows on the ceiling.  In Daz Studio, though, you can't do this (or at least I don't know how yet), so I just left the ceiling off (the ball is where the light is coming from, although I could have made that invisible if I paid attention).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful Job. Meg looks great with the belly and the boobs. The mirror effects are cool too. Keep it up!