Sexy ET Abducts Nerd



                                                            








I decided to go back to the Sexy ET I put together in my Thanksgiving image, and 'improve' on her.

I used the G8 Female this time (had better 'no nose' morphs).  I put her in a different 'Space Suit' as well.

I decided to give her a purple skin tone as in the comic, even though the comic is only in shades of purple. 

I do want to make clear that this is Inspired by the work I mentioned, it is not meant to be the actual character.

Also, while ther dude may look young, this is certainly NOT 'shota'.  I've seen people do 'shota/loli' with 3D work, and its very clear what the age is supposed to be for those characters.

'Sexy Grey UFO Alien' is s common enough trope out there.  My character has a totally different suit from the one in the comic, and certainly doesn't have an 'Eyeball Tentacle Critter' as a pet, as mine does :)

Besides, unless a character is clearly copyrighted, I don't see how someone could steal an 'O.C.' anyway (and I don't put up my images for sale anywhere [the 'commission' in my blog title refers to commissions I get from others, not ones I make myself], so I'm not making money off of it), just as I have my own O.C.s, but no control over if somebody wishes to do something with them.

Anyway.......😁

You may notice some of the images still have that 'grainy' look, despite my new system.

Reason for that is simple: I was getting bored/impatient, so I cancelled some of them early (but even so, most are WAY better than a full render on my old system).

Well, now that I've got that out of my system, I think I'll take a break for the rest of the month (although I will probably do one Mrs. Claus image before Christmas). 



Comments

Cizi said…
Hey Chup,

I don't think deleting my comments of concern about appropriating my OC for shota content is the the correct way to go about things.

You deleted your comment you posted on Inkerions page about this issue and I would prefer for you to be upfront rather than passive aggressive on your blog about 'copyright'.

Regards,

Cizi.
Chup@Cabra said…
I'm not going to linger on this (got too many Real World problems to deal with right now).

This is NOT Shota imagery. Ask anyone else who uses this program, and they will tell you that 'real' shotacon can and has been made.

If you are angry at anyone, you should talk to whoever posted your commissioned work at ehentai galleries. There was no indication in any of the pages this was the 'O.C.' of someone else.

If youi didn't want your images shared, you should not have posted them somewhere someone else could have gotten hold of them (I"ve done so with some of my own commissions [character textures I payed a pretty good penny fore]).

If it was you who shared them freely with the public, you should have included something on each page saying that this is a commissined O.C. belonging to you (I've seen many Patreon artists put things like 'Please Do Not Distribute' on each of their images).

I'm pretty proud of the work I did with this series, and do not plan on deleting it or changing anything, although I did remove links to the comic that you commissioned, or the artist that you got it from.