Out Of This World Thanksgiving




 

 

"An extraterrestrial traveler makes a stop at a small, backwater planet on the edge of the galaxy, and is greeted by the friendly natives of the continent she landed upon"

Yep, a totally batshit crazy image for Thanksgiving, I know 🙄 😉

Aside from Halloween, last year I missed making a image for most of the holidays I usually make one for.

I couldn't really come up with an idea for this year, and was going to skip it again.

So I tried to recreate this particular E.T.  As an afterthought, I decided to make a Thanksgiving image anyway, and put her in the scene.

She may appear again in something in the future, either with or without these Friendly Natives 😄

The second image is just an alternate version, actually my first render, but I thought the lighting was too bright.

Comments

Anonymous said…
MalcolmD says: Nice work reproducing the 2D alien as a 3D CGI model! You can call the image silly if you want — and I do think that throwing extraterrestrials into the Thanksgiving story is a fun idea — but it's also a legitimate use of speculative fiction tropes and an interesting exploration of the "first contact" myth.

Plus, both of the girls are super hot, so I'm definitely a fan. ^_^
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks for the comment (wasn't really expecting it ^_^).

If I really wanted to get 'serious' about Aliens and Native Americans, I've seen enough of the so called 'History' channel that I could crib ideas from there.

Unfortunately, my employee requires me to report to work on Thanksgiving night (requiring me to sleep through most of the actual day, but no big gathering due to Corona), so I'll just put my plate in the microwave when I get off work ^_^

Thanks again for the comment(don't get much feedback here, which is probably why most of my images are 'PG-13' instead of "R" [for posting at DA]).
Anonymous said…
Wonderful job! I love how sexy yet otherworldly you made the alien look and the Native American models look great as well. Keep it up!
Chup@Cabra said…
@Anon: Thanks also for the comment.

I would have given the Native Maid my 'classic' huge boobs, but I was just getting lazy, so stuck with her 'standard' body shape.

If she ever appears again before next thanksgiving, maybe the E.T. will have a 'growth ray' to use on her (and the guy as well, I guess ^_^)