No new Halloween images, Sorry :-(

 


Well, as the title says, I won't be doing anymore Halloween images, at least anytime soon.

I had planned on doing a few more for Halloween night.

However, as some may know because I have mentioned it in the past, I work the Graveyard shift.

Although I was off on Halloween, I'm afraid I spent nearly the entire day asleep, catching up on sleep I had missed the previous week 😴

By the time I woke up, it was past midnight, so I threw the above render together.  Wasn't pleased with enough to even put my 'logo' on it, but decided to show it anyway.

 

As usual, I'll probably do more 'spooky/eerie' images throughout the next year, as I still have a ton of stuff to make such images.

So, until next year, I hope you all had a good All Hallow's Eve 😃

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh well. Work can be rough sometimes. Better luck next time. This pic still looks pretty good though. Hope things get better.