Nerdy, Chubby Chicks

 



 

Just a 'quickie' image, pairing two of my favorite "Nerdy, Chubby Chicks" of late: Velma Dinkley and Meg Griffin 😋

The real reason for this render was to do a 'new' version of Velma, built on the Genesis 8 Female model, and this time a bit chubbier than my usual version (built on Genesis 3 Female).

You can't really tell from the pose I picked, however.

I may tweak her face in future images, maybe 'tooning' it up a bit as I did with Meg.

Also used a favorite trick, putting a mirror in the back so you can see their backsides (a bit anyway), without having to spin them around and re-render.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome Job! I love your new Velma model. The chub fits her well. And Meg looks great as always. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
EchoTheWorld said…
The BEST nerdy chubby chicks!