Meg From Behind

 


 My take on the second image above, done by an artist by the unusual name of Zst Xkn.

      I couldn't match the pose exactly. When I tried to turn her neck/head enough to be looking over her shoulder, it looked like she had a broken neck or something, so I just put a mirror in front of her, and did another shot looking into her face.

Also, if you pay close enough attention, you will realize that the dude's legs are actually passing through the headboard of the bed (in both images, actually).  I'm guessing that's not a detail most people pay that much attention to anyway 😊

Don't know if I'm too pleased with the final outcome, though.

In the future, I will have to smooth the 'bump map' for her butt (when you expand parts of the body, the texture also 'stretches', and little things like bumps that would look realistic on normal skin look strange with big boobs/butts).

I may also have to find some way to smooth out the area between the butt checks (the but crack, or whatever its 'officially' called 😏).

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think you did a great job all things considered. I like how the butt looks and I think the mirror and the second pic are good workarounds for the neck. Hope to see more Meg and friends in the future.