Half-Orc Heavy Gunner

 



 

Another image partially inspired by the 'Starfinder' RPG, (see third image above) featuring a burly half-orc in a sultry pose with her favorite weapon (an ancient slug thrower modified to energized ammo 😊). 

For boring details on putting the image together:

The pose set I used for this was meant for the Victoria 4 figure for Poser.  The figure I used for this image was the Genesis 8 Female.

So, I had to use two 'pose converters' to get it to work: One to convert the V4 pose to Genesis 2 Female, then one to convert that pose to Genesis 3 female (and also a freebie add on I picked up that lets me use G3F poses on G8F [makes me wonder if the producers of the figure are angry with him, since that's some lost revenue in selling yet another pose converter 😃)

As with many images lately, this was built around one thing in particular: In this case, I liked the bulky 'cyber-arm', and wanted to use it in an image.

I'm not too happy with the nipples in the nude version.

For some reason, this 'nipple application' I have doesn't work well with some of the breast morphs I have, and I'm not sure why.  There are a couple of others out there, but this is the best one (it can automatically copy the skin texture, saving me a lot of time with my poor photoshop skills).  I may try to find a fix for this online.

I may feature her in other stuff in the future, maybe with my 'O.C.' dwarf going out to hit the pubs in town (and have some fun with a couple of guys....or girls.....later 😁)

Comments

Anonymous said…
The nipples don't look too bad. They could pop more but they're alright. Hope you find something that helps though.