Xenophilia


 



Another image for Halloween.

In this one, a female Xenomorph takes a peculiar interest in a fallen Colonial Marine :)

To be clear, I don't find the form of the Xenomorph from "Alien" sexually attractive in any way.

However, this being the Internet, I know there is a group of fans out there who do, for whatever reason.
 
It may have to do with the fact that H.R. Giger had a sexual element in all of his artwork.  The Alien's elongated head was actually a erect penis in the original image from which the Alien would eventually get its look from.
 
Giger also, using his own money and on his own time, designed another Xenomorph for use with Alien 3, but the producers of the movie turned his idea down (see the above image for what it looked like). 

The only reason I have this particular 'morph' is because it was on sale, and I am a whore for sales, what can I say :)

I do wonder if the producers of certain morphs/characters know they will be used for 'naughty' images, though, for one particular reason:

Most 'character packages' for use with Poser/Daz Studio usually don't come with textures for the genitalia of the figure (which is a separate figure that can be added or left off as needed).

This one (which I remind you, is for a Female Xenomorph) actually did come with matching textures for the female genitalia (in several colors, no less).  So I'm guessing the maker also was aware that people out there would probably be using his morph for 'naughty' images.

Don't know if I will make any more with her having 'fun' with her captured marine, though, with Halloween so close (and I have other ideas to render).  But I will put it on the long 'to do' list I have, for images after Halloween (or maybe for next All Hallow's Eve, at the latest).

I am proud of the 'enhancement' I gave it, by putting some lights in the 'skull' that's beneath the dome, to give it a more disturbing look.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Terrifying and sexy. I really like all of the details you put into it
Anonymous said…
what was the morph, if I may ask?
Chup@Cabra said…
This one (although its no longer on sale, as of this post):
https://www.daz3d.com/mysterious-alien-hd-for-genesis-8-female
Anonymous said…
I love it Nice and sexy I want to see more of these sexy xenos please