The Queen and her Court

 


 


 


My first semi-official image for the Halloween Season.

This image features a member of the 'Court of Owls" from the Batman comics.  This organization is a group of the richest individuals among the Gotham City elite who secretly control the politics and money to insure their own power: Court Of Owls Wiki

They have ninja-like servants who are called 'Talons of the Owl', or simply 'Talons'.

The reason this is a 'Halloween' themed image is because of the face under the Court of Owls mask.

I recently picked up yet another 'Celebrity Morph', this time another one of Kirsten Dunst.  This one was clearly meant to emulate her look from "Interview With The Vampire", where she played 'Claudia'.  It came with a 'vampire' skin and teeth, and was named "Claudine" :)

This version, however, while having a slim body morph, was clearly meant to be Claudia as an adult.

See my blog for a closeup of her face without the mask to see for yourself.

There is also something funny about the 'Talon' outfit I'm using in this image.

There is someone over at Renderosity who goes by the name Dzheng.  Unlike most of the other people who make products for Poser/Daz Studio (it seems), he makes outfits for the Male model, and usually outfits of a 'Fetish-y' nature :)

Some of his stuff was recently on sale, so I took a look.  I actually liked the outfits he made for 'Cat wo-Man' and 'Male-ificent', so I picked them up.  I have an application that can fit them to the female model (and vise versa), but had this idea first, so I used most of the 'Male-ificent' outfit for these Talons (didn't use the horned headpiece).

 Hmmm...... I just realized I hadn't posted the previous 'Adult Claudia' image I made a couple of years ago, using a "Celebrity Morph" for Poser/Victoria 4 (see the last image above).

Frankly, the only two roles I remember Kirsten from are this and "Mary Jane" from Spider-Man 😊

Comments