Gothic Meg and the Ghost 2

 


 

After Halloween, I may delete these posts and put all the 'Gothic Meg' images under a single post.

Anyway, I ran off another image, this time with Goth Meg having some 'fun time' with the mysterious spectre 😊


I'm playing around with a 'Breast Application' I picked up awhile back. When used properly, it can emulate any object pressing into the breasts (in this case, I didn't have any 'standard' morphs to flatten the sides, so I used this so her legs would squish her boobs from the sides 😁).

Unfortunately, I can't individually morph the nipples with this application, so thus no 'innie' and no 'outie' for this one.

Also, there is a strange glow on her right boob, but its kind of eerie, and I couldn't erase it with my poor skills in photoshop anyway.

I may do one more before halloween, but don't know if it will be 'Gothic' meg again, or maybe 'Sexy Cat' Meg and some guy (except Chris; sorry, I'm just not into the incest fetish thing).

Comments

EchoTheWorld said…
Still, you did a great job with this. I'm glad Meg is getting alot of attention. Keep it up!
Anonymous said…
Great Job. I especially like what you did with the pubic hair design. Whether it's a Catgirl Meg or Goth Meg I hope to see them get fucked silly
Anonymous said…
How about Meg dressed as Slutty Cat and President Bill Clinton? He was at that party after all.
Chup@Cabra said…
@EchoTheWorld: I'll do more meg before the end of the month, and like Velma, return to her from time to time.

@Anons 1 and 2: More X-rated Meg will be coming up. Not sure about Bill Clinton, though. Strangely enough, although I collect a lot of female 'celebrity morphs', I don't have that many Male ones, particularly Political Personalities.