Close Encounter

 

 


 


 

"Having accomplished its mission of copulating with a human male in order to conceive a hybrid child, the Grey alien returns the man to his room, having erased his memory of the entire ordeal"

 Although not truly 'Halloween' themed, this image is 'eerie', as it addresses the classic "UFO Abduction" conspiracy theory that has been around for at least as long as I have been alive, if not longer.

I've done several images like this before, usually around this time of year.

To be clear, though, I don't believe in UFOs (or at least that they are alien spacecraft).  Everything I have seen on the subject tells me that if anyone saw anything at all, it was some misidentified 'normal' thing. 

That being said, it is still fun to listen to that "Aliens!" guy on the History Channel, and the leaps of logic they go through to place said aliens into almost every human endeavor in history 🙄 

These images are in part inspired by a hentai comic I saw recently, called simply "Phase 4", which can be found HERE


Comments

Anonymous said…
Great Job. I like how out there you can get sometimes.