Milky Meg

 


 


 A 'quickie' render (quit at 70% complete after 1 hour), based on the second image above.

This version of Meg may look a little different for two reasons:
1st: I'm using a different base model (Genesis 3 Female), mainly because it has some 'hands on boobs' morphs my other model doesn't have.

2nd: I'm don't have her iconic knit cap on in this image, like the one I'm emulating.

I think I like my other model for her over this one, and I'll probably stick to it mostly, unless I need some kind of morph the other doesn't have.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're right. It's a good model but it doesn't really fit Meg. Not really plump enough. Great Job though.

If you're taking modeling suggestions/requests I'd like to see you try your hand at Meg's friends, Patty, Esther, and Ruth. I know there are no promises but it would still be nice to see.