Mushroom Girl and Klingon Captive

 



 

 

 

These images are unrelated, but I didn't think they needed a separate post for each.

On "Klingon Captive": 

About 10 years ago (still hard to believe I've been doing this for this long :o ), I did an image (and later a series) involving a Klingon Warrior having fun with her Romulan Captive ;PKlingon Captive Take One

Do a search for 'Klingon Captive' to find the rest of that series, as I posted individual images then, not realizing I could post them all at once.

Now that I've 'moved on' to Daz Studio (not fully, but a lot), and using later models, I decided to try again, using the Victoria 8 figure, and morphs I have for it.

A funny thing I've noticed about Next Generation era Romulans:  For whatever reasons, the makeup people on that show (and the other ones of that era), decided to give the Romulans prominent brows as well, although not as heavily ridged as Klingons.

For this image I gave the Romulan captive some brow ridges as well, but since they are supposed to be a branch of the Vulcans, they should pretty much look like them as well Just Angrier :).  So in the future, if I continue this series, I may remove her ridges.

If/when I do more, I will make another post to alert watchers.

 

On 'Myconid Girl': These two images were based on the last image above (not certain who the artist is).  Mainly an excuse for me to play around with a new skin texture and those 'glowing mushrooms' that I have probably been using too much lately......did I just say I've been 'using' too much 'shrooms? 😃

Comments

EchoTheWorld said…
Great work! You have awesome models!