Lara vs The Mind Flayer



Someone over at another forum wanted to see this (actually, the woman in the image was left up to me, so I picked Lara Croft, who is always wondering into places she shouldn't 😄).

Not too pleased with how this came out overall.  The 'rules' on the Flayer's head are meant to be glowing green, but it was washed out by the lights.  I may try a re-render/continuation of this sometime in the future.

lara's eyes are glowing to indicate she is being mentally dominated by the flayer to submit to her fate.

Kind of proud of the Mind Flayer.  I used a 'pre-made' morph called the 'Elder One' (I used him in a couple of images previously).

However, I didn't quite like the head morph that one used, so instead I used the head of an 'octopus monster' called "The Horror", and put it on the head of the 'Elder One' body.  The textures don't exactly match, but good enough.

For his 'naughty parts' (even though you can't see them well  here), I used I used something called "Biosuit Impregnator" to give it some 'alien' genitals.  I modified its textures as well, and it came out better than I thought it would.

Comments

EchoTheWorld said…
Awesome work! 👍🏾
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks ^_^

It isn't too long before that Spooky Month comes around again, so maybe I'll revisit this image (or at least this theme) then.