Wet Leela



Initially, this was an image to test another 'wet skin' application I picked up.

However, with my initial render, the skin didn't really look 'wet' at all, so either I wasn't using the application correctly, or it was not at all what the promo images promised it would be.

So I defaulted to one of the other ones I have (which isn't bad, although I don't know why the wet look around the face turned it so dark).

Still have to find some way to fix that 'texture stretching' problem around the boobs (I think I have a way to fix this, at least with the 'Genesis 8 Female' model, but I haven't tested it yet).

I simply picked my Leela/Cyclops because I haven't made much use of this morph (like I do with way too much of the stuff I have picked up over the years: either haven't used it yet, or use it for one image then move on

Comments