Spider-Gwen





Well, while I'm waiting for my new system to arrive, I couldn't help but try some more renders.

This is one of the alternate universe version of Gwen Stacey who gained Spider-Man powers, from the comics and movie "Into The Spiderverse", doing a hand stand :)

I'm going to leave a 'mature' lable on this thanks to the tightness of the suit in certain areas :)

Matter of fact, I'm kind of proud of the suit here.  What I did was make the usual black portions of the suit invisible, then gave the character underneath a 'striped glossy latex' texture, just so the naughty bits would stand out more than they would in the simple outfit (which I actually made a bit 'puffy to stand out )


Comments

EchoTheWorld said…
I love this! The model is really amazing and thicc. Keep it up!
Chup@Cabra said…
I'll probably do something like this again soon, as I like the idea of 'impossibly tight super-heroine costumes' ^_^