She-Hulk Booty Shake



Yet another Butt Centric image 😁

I was going through my files and I found a very simplistic 'booty shake' animation file, so I decided to use it with my rendition of She-Hulk.

As I've said before, I'm still an amateur with Poser/Daz Studio (or, to be truthful, too lazy to put in all the effort necessary to teach myself the 'higher functions' of either program😞).

I can't really do my own unique animations, but I did try to modify this a little bit by adding a 'glute flex' at the apex of each booty shake.  Didn't turn out as smoothly as I would have wanted, though.

You can see the animation below, and download it here: She-Hulk Booty Shake

I think Zippyshare is a pretty save file sharing site, but just in case make sure you have any anti-pop ups and the like turned on (I just recently learned that a similar site, Mediafire, loads its 'free' downloads with adware 😑)

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're a prophet. 2 years later we got the she-hulk twerk :)
Chup@Cabra said…
You know, I had forgotten I had done this one ^_^

One day I'll be able to do some good breast/booty physics, probably in Daz rather than Poser, though.