Goo Guy






Edit: Added another version that's more translucent.


This is one of the rare times I do a male centric image, so I hope it appeals to any out there who like this kind of thing :-)

The genesis of this image comes from a page of the erotic comic by the artist InCase called "Alfie': Alfie Erotic Comic

In it, a "Lamia Woman" prostitute is...entertaining....a couple of clients, one of which is human, and the other of which looks like he is made of gelatin/slime (someone referred to him as 'Osmosis Jones' :-)).: https://buttsmithy.com/archives/comic/p-898

I've made a couple of attempts at a 'goo person' before, so I decided to try again.  This version isn't translucent like the other ones I've tried, though (although with a little more work, I probably could have pulled that off).
To describe the 'props' on the right: One is meant to be a Hooka (water smoking pipe), or course filled with that 'Hobbit Weed' some wizards like a little too much :-) (although they are called 'Halvins' in the InCase story).

The stuff on the plate is meant to be a bunch of 'psychedelic mushrooms' (hey, this is a house of ill repute, what did you expect? :-)).  Once again I was trying to use some glowing mushroom props, but the glow on these was washed out by the lighting (and I had to resize them a lot to fit on the plate).
Anyway, InCase's comic is entertaining, because it also has an interesting story between all the hardcore sex scenes

Comments