Busty Drow Warrior and Nani Pelekai Breast Expansion




I had done the Drow images a few weeks ago, but just realized I forgot to post them.

The Nani Pelekai image I did was based on the commissioned edit of a fram from the movie "Lilo and Stitch" done for me by an artist by the name of "Tiddles N Dinks" 🙂: Tiddles N Dinks at Twitter

Lately I've noticed several artists who engage in these 'naughty' edits of images from actual animated movies, and TnD is one of the better editers I've seen.

Of course, I had to try my own version.  Didn't come out as well as I would have liked (breasts are not round enough, but I have a TON of breast morphs, and I was just getting bored dialing through them to get the 'perfect' shape).

I didn't have a "Stitch" figure (I was surprised that one wasn't available, at least with a quick google search), so I substituted a blue teddy bear instead 🙂

Comments