Warg Rider





Another 'generic' Orc Woman, this time to experiment with some body paint textures, as well as use some new terrain props and the 'Warg' :-)

I probably overuse this particular armor set, but its just so cool (and I might as well get my money's worth out of it, so expect it to pop up again eventually :-))

As usual, because of my crappy system, the image is grainy due to rendering in Iray :-(

I really like the 'glowing mushroom' props in the backgroiund, so expect them to show up again in some kind of "Underdark" image.

The 'Alternate' image was actually my first attempt.  I first loaded a pre-made terrain scene, then put the orc into it.  Unfortunately, I still don't know enough about lighting in Daz Studio.  There was some property in the scene that wouldn't let me overide the pre-made lighting and insert my own lighting, and I don't know how to fix that, unfortunately  :-(

Comments