Smokin' Pipe



Yet another Female Dwarf centric image from me, using a Dark Dwarf (or 'Duergar' in Dungeons and Dragons).
 
The dude  has to walk with his legs apart like that, considering the size of his 'spheres' :-)

Funny thing about his skin:  Awhile back I picked up a "Thanos" character set, mainly just to get the 'Infinity Gauntlet" included with it (and then still only used it for one image :roll:).  The texture was meant to be 'Thanos-like', close enough to be recognizable, but not enough to be sued by Disney.  So, he isn't meant to be a drow, or any particular Underdark race specifically.

I may do something 'naughty' with the two later.

The 'real' reason for this image wasn't really the nekkid woman with Big Tiddies :-)

I wanted to use several props I haven't used before, primarily the 'glowing mushrooms' on the left.  The other two 'glowing fungi' were not really meant to emit light, but I tried applying some 'glowing glass' materials I recently picked up.  Not as bright as I would have liked (I could probably increase their brightness, but I would have to look into how to do so).

Comments