Debbie Hyman from "American Dad"




Since I'm in something if a BBW mood lately, here is my rendition of a character from the show "American Dad" (which I watch on Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim"), Debbie Hyman, the sometimes girlfriend of Steve Smith: Debbie Hyman Wiki

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I do wonder something: is it just me, or do a lot of so called 'Goth Chicks' tend to be Plus Sized? :-)

There seems to be this meme going about about "Big Titty/Tiddy Goth Girlfriend/GF", and most of the images I have seen of such depict a 'plus sized' goth chick :-)

Anyway, I have one more toon based BBW chick to render, so check again in the next few days.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very nice. Hope we see more American Dad/Family Guy content soon.
Anonymous said…
I always pictured debbie to be a bit more fat.
Still she was one of the few woman who truly made a good match with Steve. And the only woman I can think of (besides Meg from family guy) who would made him a good girlfriend.
Hope to see more of here in a bit of more action.
Chup@Cabra said…
At Anon 1: Beyond Meg Griffin, Haley Smith, and this character, I don't know if I'll attempt any more characters.

These three have some 'gimmick' that makes them very recognizable. The other characters are more 'generic', but who knows, I may still try my attempts at Lois Griffin, Donna Tubbs, and of course Big Boobed June ^_^


At Anon2: I could have made her a bit more plus sized, but I went with this so that the 'dress' I used would fit. Maybe I'll try another version in Daz Studio (which has better 'Plus sized" morphs).