Peggy Hill, Take One



This is my take on the character 'Peggy Hill' from the old Fox animated show "King of the Hill": Peggy Hill Wiki

This image is based on the last one, by the artist Oktopod.

I put 'John Redcorn' in the background, although I admit I didn't put much work into him (simply the 'generic native american' I had in the 'Mrs. Claus' image of earlier).  I didn't intend for him to come out so.....creepy......looking.  I wanted it to seem like he had taken a new interest in Mrs. Hill now that he sees her this way, and may offer her a 'massage' later 😁

I could still do something with the two in the future, maybe with Peggy having a dream after reading a 'Old West Bodice Ripper' or something.

To avoid a long winded rant on Peggy Hill, and Rule 34 content in general, don't read the following 😄

I don't particularly think that the character of Peggy Hill is attractive in any way.  Certainly not in how they draw her, and even her personality isn't the best of the characters on the show (that belongs to Bobby, hands down 👍).

However, as with my interest in Meg Griffin, and Velma Dinkley before her, I've seen some pretty good Rule 34 images featuring her and other characters from the show.

I recently came across this 'mature' face morph, and for some reason it reminded me of Petty, so I picked out some hair and glasses that made the look more apparent, and this is the result.  I only used the face, as the body included with the morph just wasn't that pleasing to me (a bit TOO mature, I think).

I'm not exactly sure what happened to her nipples in the topless version.  I have a Very LOT of breast morphs available, as well as applications to enhance certain areas, like the nipples.  Although the base body had no nipples applied, when I put on her 'natural pasties', they came out indented for some reason I couldn't fix (hope this doesn't occur with all future images).

As I said, she isn't particularly drawn sexily, although other characters on the show are (like Luanne Platter, of course, with that image of her skiing being popular 😍).  Strangely enough, though, there is one canon aspect of her that would appeal to a certain director by the name of Tarantino.....she has Big Feet 😉 (something I didn't depict in this image, but is easy enough to do).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry for the paragraph

I like Peggy Hill and think she's attractive but I get why people don't like her.Her personality is more unappealing to me than her looks. This was a good first attempt and I hope you revisit it some time. I also hope you give Nancy and Mihn a try. I feel like the mature face you used is too old look for her though imo. She's not as pretty as Luann or Nancy but she isn't completely ugly. She' just plain. Anyway keep up the good work. Hope to see more Fox ladies from you in the future.
Chup@Cabra said…
I'll probably modify her look a bit in future images (soften the 'age lines' on the side of her face, soften the jaw line).

I am thinking about a scene where she dreams about John Redcorn, so I may do a couple of images with the two (although I'll totally rework Redcorn).

I'm not really sure about doing any of the other women on the show, although of course Luann would be on the list ^_^