Hick Girl? ^_^



     Another 'quickie' image from me, again using a 'Celebrity Morph' that I thinks looks a bit like Chloe Grace Moretz to, particularly around the mouth/lips (she has a unique shape to them that's hard to miss).

     I'm calling this image "Hick-Girl" because its combining two of her movie roles: Mindy Mcready, or "Hit Girl", from the movie "Kick Ass", and Luli McMullen from the movie "Hick".

     Of course, I've done as I usually do with my Celebrity images: Give Her Big Boobs, so maybe I should call this "Tit-Girl", huh?.......I'm sorry :-)

     I've never seen "Hick" myself, but there is an image from that movie that has been making the rounds in the internets, of Chloe wearing an outfit much like this and in that pose: Chloe Grace Moretz in "Hick"

     The 'problem' with that image:  She happened to be only 14 at the time :wow:

     Technically, the outfit she is wearing isn't that revealing (the undies in the actual image have ruffles going all the way down, making them colorful 'grannie panties' more or less :-)).

     However, I think the image follows the 'Fully Clothed Nudity' trope:  The fact that its not a bikini, but supposedly underwear, is what makes it an 'inappropriate' image.

     So of course, to get past the 'squick' factor, I aged up my version, along with the huge boobs

     That being said, I recently learned that just like too many starlets before her, Chloe MAY have made some nude selfies of herself with her phone, and stupidly had that phone store those images in the Cloud (WHY would you do something like that if you didn't want the images to be spread?  The first rule of the internet:  Never put something you don't want shared on an information network!!).

     I've seen the images (I'm Evil  :-)).  To be clear, they seem to be recent images of her, so she is clearly an adult when they were taken.  You can't see her face, but some have pointed out similarities between the nudes and how her body looks in clothes, but for me the lips are a dead give away:
Chloe Grace Moretz "Nude" Selfies?

Comments