Deceptikahn










Edit: Decided to run off a few more images.  As usual, not too happy with the lighting  in them (I was just getting  used to standard lighting, now I have to get used to Iray lighting).  Also, despite how hard I tried, I just couldn't make the nose disappear with my poor photoshop skills.

======================================================================= 

Once again, my poor attempt to emulate the artwork of Fred Perry, particularly how he depicts his sexy Transformers in his erotic parodies.  Try as I might, I can't find a link to his Twitter page, but here is a link to a collection of his works at E-Hentai Galleries: Fred Perry at E-Hentai Galleries.
By the way, that's not a misspelling, that's how Perry spells Decepticon in his parody :-)

I wanted to try to emulate the look on the last, so I used the Genesis 8 Female and an attachment for it called 'Breastacular'.  This application is intended to emulate any object pressing into breast flesh, to a degree.  Unfortunately, it doesn't do that well with the one thing I would like to see most: Fingers/hands digging into big boobs :-)

If you look closely enough you can see the fingers of the right hand clipping into the boob (too lazy to go back and re-pose/render).  This application is probably too much trouble than its worth, so if I do any more images, I may switch to the Genesis 3 Female.

I wanted to both make this 'Gynoid' more 'evil' looking, thus the sharper features of her face, and more robotic looking by making the nose go away.  Unfortunately, the 'no nose' morph really only works with the default face applied, causing deformations with other faces that I tried to cover up with my very poor photoshop skills :-(

As I've mentioned before, I like Perry's Transformer's Erotica work, and this time I may go ahead and render a couple of X-Rated images with her and her human companion/mechanic later :-).

Unlike others out there, I still go to work under the current crisis (blessing and curse: I get my full hours each week, but my job probably exposes me to potential infection more than any other job where I work at), so I don't have extra time to sit at home (at least until/if Martial Law Were Declared :wow:), but I'll try to do those new images next weekend.

Comments