Sexy Shokan





Something based on an image by the artist named DJComps (see last image above)

Although the outfit she is wearing has some 'undress' morphs (and I added others), I still couldn't pose it well enough to actually have the hands grab the appropriate portions of the swimsuit, but this is good enough, I guess.

The nipples prop I used is probably too prominent, I may dial them back in future images.

I was planning on making a multi-part 'naughty' series, but as happens too often lately, I lost theh 'muse', and did only one (although I may still do others over time),  One thing that led to me not continuing is that I am using Daz Studio .  Along with my crappy system, it takes hours to render one image (as opposed to the days of Poser where it would take only 30 minutes or so each image).

Comments