Ripley's Panties Take Three



Here is my third attempt at re-creating one of two scenes from the movie "Alien" that were burned into my young mind so many years ago :-)  (with the other one being the 'birth' of H.R. Giger's nightmare).

I'm going to go on a LONG tirade about this, one of my favorite topics, so feel free to ignore any of the following
I call this 'Take three" because I've tried a couple of times before.

The first time was 13 years ago! :wow: , and I now realize that I never posted it here, so see above for it (the last image).

The second was only 5 years ago: Ripley In Peril and Ripley's Nightmare

All three versions used a different model, with a 'Celebrity Morph' applied that was intended to look like Sigourney Weaver.  The first was with the Victoria 3 model, the second was with Victoria 4, and now this one jumping to the Genesis 3 Female.

The second and third versions resemble her much more closely, in my opinion.

I have a habit of picking up various 'celebrity' morphs, usually for the females, but then only doing one or two images with them.

I'm going to try to go through all of them, and use them to emulate the work of one of my favorite Erotic Artists, Duncan Gutteridge, who did a series of images for the old skin magazine 'Score', which essentially amounted to "Insert_Female_Star's_Name_Here......with Huge Boobs" :-)

I will also try to justify using them in at least one 'naughty' image as well, at least to justify all the 'naughty poses' and such I have been picking up lately 😀

As to this scene I attempted to emulate: As I've said before, this was essentially the first 'nude' woman I ever saw on the big screen.  So, even all these years later, even though I have an appreciation for women with much larger 'curves', occasionally I will still find the slim woman with small breasts and a flat ass sexy :-)

Also, if you do a search for 'Ripley's Panties' online, you will see that many people were similary affected by this scene (probably had something to do with the Pants Crapping Horror of the Xenomorph combined with the unexpected sexiness of Ripley stripping :wow:).

I have since learned of a couple of 'Tropes' that apply to this scene:
"Theiss Titillation Theory" Essentially, the Sexiness of an outfit is in direct proportion to the possibility a vital piece may fall off :-)

"Fully Clothed Nudity" Any nudity where its not real nudity.

With this scene, there seems to be the possibility that those undies may just slip down her slim frame.  Also, despite the fact that all her 'naughty bits' are fully covered, its 'Fully Clothed Nudity" simply because you are seeing her in 'underwear'.  If she were wearing a bikini, it wouldn't be nearly as sexy, at least in the minds of most men.

Something I wasn't able to emulate with this model (and one of the items that makes the 'real thing' so sexy :-)), is how those iconic Very Small Panties dig into Ripley's hips (check her right hip in the image from the movie).

Strangely enough, I have something that can emulate that in the Genesis 3 Female, but no 'Celebrity Face Morph' to match her with that model.  With a bit of trickery, though, I could probably still do it (it would require using the body of the G3F, with the morphed head of the G8F attached).

Comments