Meg Sucks





My own take on the last image above, done by an artist by the name of Guido L.

No animation, since I am relatively new to Daz Studio, and don't know how to do animations yet (or camera work, for that matter).

My poor system accounts for the 'graininess' of the images. Not sure why Meg's skin came out so reddish toned this time. I was trying to light her face better, which accounts for the 'spot light' that came up on her boobs instead, and was too lazy to reposition the light and re-render.

The guy isn't meant to be anybody, just some random dick (covering his face saved me the time of giving him one beyond the 'default' face), and I see I should have bent his feet off the ottoman.

The second image is from an angle to see the 'naughty bits'. I used an application to give her a 'puffy cameltoe'. The coloring should have been redder, but because the skin came out red toned for some reason, you can't see it well.

 In the 3rd image I actually put a 'cum face' prop on her head, but I should have enlarged it, as most of the prop turned up below her skin due to the facial morph I used.

Oh, well.... good enough for me.

Comments