Pumpkin Witch



Well, its that Spooky Time of year again, and so here is my first image for the season of All Hallow's Eve; The Pumpkin Witch! :-)

Don't know if I'll do any particular theme this year, just whatever Halloween themed image jumps into my mind.  I'll probably do one each week, with several in the last few days leading up to Hallowen, as I usually take some time off work around then (wonder if people think I'm taking a 'religious holiday' or something? :-)).
 
As an aside: I think I'm going to stop picking up new stuff for Daz Studio for awhile.
I haven't done any Poser renders in quite some time, and as I was going through my Poser files, I realize just how much stuff for poser I haven't used yet. 
 
I NEED to use that stuff, simply to justify the money I spent on it :-)  

Comments