Lonely Spirit



"At Midnight on All Hallow's Eve, a spirit returns through the Veil, to visit the lover her unfortunate  passing left behind one final time"

I may do something more with this before the end of the month.

This is my first render I have done since my video card gave up its own ghost a couple of days ago, and its also my first Poser render in what is called 'Superfly' mode.

Doing a render takes up all of m CPU processng power now (can't do anything while its running), but it looks like I can do Poser images, at least, so I will do a few more images for this month after all.

I did this in 'Superfly' because I picked up a pack of 'materials' that only work in that  mode, and this 'ghost look' is one of them (unlike other 'ghost' images I have done, its not just a 'transparent skin' that lets you see curves on the 'far side', so to speak).

Comments