Venom Take One



Going back to non-X Rated for a little bit, here is my take on that iconic Spider-Man adversary, Venom.

I'm actually proud of this one, since I didn't just pick up a 'Venom' morph.  I pieced this together from several parts:  A 'Monster' morph called "The Hunger", a 'Spider-Man' mask on which I made only the 'lenses' show, a body suit for the Victoria 4 figure with the 'Venom' chest logo applies and only it made visible, and finally tweaking some muscularity morphs and 'monster teeth' morphs, along with a tongue I picked up to be used in 'naughty' renders, but which worked quite well here :-)

Me being me, I may use him in something 'naughty' later, as he maybe tries to 'Venom-ize' Spider-Woman, Spider-Gwen, or any sexy female heroine, really :-)

BTW: Haven't seen the Venom movie yet, although I probably will sometime later.

Call me one of 'those guys', but I don't plan on seeing any Sony movie that has the version of Peter Parker/Spider-Man that Marvel made popular, and had in their movies.  Sony is just going to confuse the 'mundane' audience into thinking their movies are tied into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, even though they can't refer to anything that happened in any of the movies Marvel has produced.

I truly wonder if Aunt May is suddenly, and for no good reason, going to turn back into a 'Grandma', or we get introduced to another character that is elderly, and just happens to be named 'May' that is staying with Peter now (I also wonder if ANY of the supporting characters [but particularly Happy Hogan] can/will appear in a Sony made movie)?

Comments