A Goblin's Thanks




"A goblin adventurer takes time to 'thank' a local warrior, who saved her from a rampaging bulette"

Continuing my interest in "Tall and Short/Shortstack" pairings/women, in part inspired by the continuing works of the artist InCase and his "Alfie" comic: Alfie Comic
Lately, in the 'Rule 34' world, there has been a seeming explosion of 'Goblin' related material, or either I just now started noticing it now that I'm paying attention :-)

Edit (9/25/19): Added another image.
Not too happy with this one, but I decided to go ahead and post it anyway.

When you play around with the proportions of the 'standard' human female, it can produce drastic distortions when posed in certain ways, in this case along the abdomen and in her 'naughty bits'.

I tried my best to cover them up with my poor photoshop skills, but not to great effect.

Also, for some reason the dude's jumk is a different hue than his skin (it wasn't like that in the original images, maybe due to the lighting).  Not all skins have an accompanying 'naughty bits' texture, though, so I used the one that came with this separate penis figure.



Comments