Halo Effect




"Violet Harper, member of the teen super-group 'Young Justice', engages in a test of her light based powers within their new home base"

Done in Daz Studio/Iray, yadda, yadda (and I admit, I'm still having too much fun with the 'make anything glow application :-)). 

Sorry for the file size; for some reason I couldn't reduce it without loosing a lot of quality (and its started out 'grainy' already).

My version of the character Violet Harper, a.k.a. "Halo", from the show "Young Justice: Outsiders": Halo/Violet Harper Wiki

Yep, I know it makes no sense for the painfully shy Violet to be doing such test in the nude, but this is the Chup-Verse version of her (well, she doesn't have Huge Boobs yet, but there is a lot of the Spectrum for her to discover still :-)).

I have been watching this newest, long awaited season, and Violet is one of my favorite characters (although due to the nature of one of her powers, she is becoming the group's "Kenny" [every time someone with a deadly attack shows up, she ends  up getting killed, only to use her 'Violet Light" to resurrect herself]).

Since I already had a character put together wearing a Hijab, I just reporposed the character for this one.  Yes, she may be a little '1970s' on one area of her body, but I have all these props I haven't used, and decided why the hell not? :-)

Anyway, the 'Young Justice' cartoon is very interesting, but I swear I'm going to have to find some story synopsis guide; its getting so deep now, with multiple plot lines, its getting kind of hard for me to follow (but I have a notoriously short attention span of late :roll: )

Comments