Underdark Encounters



Over at another forum, someone wanted to see a dwarven female with 'native american' characteristics, and this is what I came up with.

I'm not going to 'smiley face' the dude's member.  DA rules allow such, as long as its not shown erect (and its clear gravity is having an effect on him here :-)).  That being said, I am putting 'Sexual Themes' as a Mature Content tag.

I had a 'native american' morph/texture, so I 'Dwarfed it up' a bit by adjusting the height, making her nose a bit more bulbous/dwarf-like, thicker lips, and a more voluptuous/muscular body.

The second image is to show off her rear end, as I attempt once again to sculpt the 'perfect booty' :-)
There is something strange going on around her right shoulder, but I'm too lazy to try to fix it.

Also included a guy to give an indication of her height (meant to be about 4 foot 6 inches, but she's on her toes a bit in this stance). Don't know why his 'anklets' are floating off his legs, though.

Comments