Dexter's Mom



My first attempt at the character of "Dexter's Mom", from the Cartoon Network show "Dexter's Laboratory": Dexter's Mom Wiki

As with a lot of 'matronly' cartoon females, one of the ways to show that status is to sometimes draw the character with overly wide hips.

Of course, how could us fanboys not make the connection that wide hips usually accompany another body part equally as wide :-)

This is yet again another attempt to 'dial in' the perfect Big Bottom Girl, like I have with Squirrel Girl and the 'Sunglasses Vendor' from "Inner Workings".

I think overall I prefer the butt morphs for the Victoria 4 figure over those for Genesis (8, in this case), but as I've said before, its much easier to match clothing to extreme body morphs with Genesis than Victoria 4.

I may try something naughty with her later (NOT involving Dexter, as many Rule 34 artist seem to like :wow:), now that I have her 'base' form down.

Comments