Mistress Manhattan



A long while back, I tried to do a take on 'feminized' versions of two of the members of "The Watchmen", Rorschach and Dr. Manhattan, which I seem to have never posted here, so see the second image above.

Well, 10 years later (:wow: ) here is my second take on 'Mistress Manhattan', using Daz Studio.

I'm kind of proud of how this came out, since I had to modify the texture for a see-through 'spectre', who's skin actually glowed, and I didn't really know what I was doing :shrug:

It worked out way better than I expected it would (even the 'aura' around her, using another application I picked up).

I don't plan on making Daz Studio my 'home' application for my images, but since I have been picking up more and more stuff for it (and stuff for Poser has virtually dried up of late), I'll be using it a bit more than Poser for the foreseeable future.

Comments