Duergar Death Knight



Again, playing around with various morphs for the G3 Female to create the 'perfect' female dwarf (didn't use any specific 'dwarf' morph, just some height and others).

The armor she is wearing is made mostly of one set called "Kadis".  I like it enough that it may reappear on other characters in the future :-)

Obviously an Iray render due to the graininess.  For some reason I wasn't able to condense the image any more than this (trying to make the file size smaller just really reduced the 'resolution' of the image).

I am proud of how I put this together, since her lizard 'mount' was actually meant to be a dog sized 'bloodhound' creature, but I sized it up and put a saddle on it.

I admit I probably need to stop putting a water plane in every image (I've just never been able t render such 'realistic' water before now :-)).

I may do something with her sans armor in the future :-)

Comments