Cave of Starro




At another forum, someone wanted to see a muscular version of Wonder Woman, and this is what I put together.

In this, Wonder Woman has been captured by the nemesis of the JLA, Starro, the Star Conqueror, and held by her own rope in a cave full of Kryptonite!

Note that I'm not particularly into 'bondage' fetish myself, but I am a whore when it comes to sales, and will sometimes pick up items just because they are so damned cheap! :-)

Once again, Daz Studio and Iray, and once again showing the limits of my 'new' system.  Even with the limited items in this scene it still came out grainy after a near 3 hour rendering time (there is an alternate, even grainier one at my blog that includes a cave in the background).

As you can see, I was once again playing around with 'glowing' objects (something I can do to a limited degree in Poser), like the ropes.
In the second image the glowing ropes had a strange effect on the 'nipple props' I used (to make more defined nipples), so you can see a outline around the areola.

I did a second render without glowing ropes, and it came out a bit better, even with the 'actual' cave in the scene.

Also used a 'Starro' mask for the first time I picked up awhile back :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks fabulous. That combination of lasso and starro mask is quite something. (I'm not normally a fan of starro, as I normally hate that it covers the face, but this still looks amazing nonetheless!)