Turanga Leela and Amy



My 'quickie' take on Turanga Leela and Amy from "Futurama" :-)

I picked up a 'cyclops' morphs awhile back, and from the image used to promote the morph, its kind of clear who they intended it to look like :-) (the second image above, which I admit is MUCH better than mine).

I don't have the exact hair the producer used, so I picked something from my own library and colored it purple.

I made her a bit muscular, primarily inspired by the artist known as PBrown (or sometimes Hawhehawhehaw).  He doesn't seem to have a gallery anywhere anymore, but is a link to some of his images at a rule 34 site: PBrown's Leela Gallery

Not a fan of everything in that gallery, I must say (like the 'futa' ones; just not my interest, sorry).

The 'cyclops' morph isn't perfect.  It essentially drags the left eye to the center, and 'shrinks' the right eye down, but that produces a little bit of a defect on the right side if you tweak the facial morphs.  Also, if you use any other skin than the one provided, you still get the 'eye makeup' on the right cheek where the 'inviisible' eye is located (I covered up with a little post work).  I'll probably use this morph to represent a fantasy Cyclops as well in the future.

I also see Leela's boobs are a bit lop-sided for some reason; something I'll play around with in future images, as I have pretty much ALL the boob morphs out there (well, nearly all :-)).  Also, Leela's top has that 'body sock' effect (hugging to all curves more like paint or a sock).  Its something I have an application to fix, was just too lazy to do so in this image.

I may use these two in more images in the future.  As I said before, I've been collecting a LOT of stuff to do X-Rated images with, and its time I started using them.... so lets see if I can find a "Brain Slug' figure somewhere (got to give her a reason to be having indiscriminate sex with everyone, don't I? :-)).

Comments