The Inevitable She-Hulk



"Jennifer discovers a strange, bedazzled glove while on an 'away mission' on some deserted planet" :-)

Well, this is my first render using my "New', Used system.

It was done in Iray, and, while it is a bit better than some of my previous renders using Iray, its still a little grainy (although I admit that was my fault, for the fully clothed version I quit the render after nearly two hours, and it was only 70% finished.  The naked version I let finish, but there is little difference between the two).

My new system allows me to add more elements into the scene (the ground and plants are included), without shutting down.  Afterwards, I don't have to reboot as I did with my old system.

I tried doing a render with a LOT of stuff in the scene, but it came out just as bad as before (see the last image [which has nothing to do with She-Hulk]


, so at least I know my limits (I may include that image in my scraps folder [if I can find out how to do that again :-(]).

I'll be testing the limits of my 'new' system more in the future of course (and maybe finally get back to doing x-rated images; lord knows I've been constantly picking up stuff to do so, but never using it).

As to the image: Over at 'Renderosity', someone was selling a "Thanos" morph/clothing set.  I picked it up just to get the Gauntlet, although I may use the whole thing at some point in the future.  The gems (and the whole glove) didn't have any material settings (maybe to get around copyright, since for a while the product disappeared from sale), so I picked some 'gem materials' for them, although I maybe need to redo that in the future.

Comments

Siblings of the cape said…
It's awesome.
I love your she-hulk :)
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks :-)

Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I'm not getting notifications (I'll check my settings)