Nebula Expanding




My rendition of Nebula, 'Daughter' of Thanos from "Guardians of the Galaxy", undergoing some unexplained Breast Expansion for some reason :-)

Below that is a naughty, 'normal sized boob' version.  I actually used a vagina prop, and carefully posed it and the 'glow tech dildo' within it, only to have the lighting down below so poor you can't make anything out.

Using a pre-made texture that looked a lot like Nebula to me (probably intentionally by the maker, but different enough to avoid copyright claim by Disney).

Had to use my poor photoshop skills to modify the texture some, as it looked WAY more robotic than this one (we don't really know what Nebula looks like nude, so I didn't remove any more of the more 'robotic' elements from her skin).  I'm pleased with the outcome overall though.  I left the 'red glow' on the body, since we don't really know what Nebula [or Karen Gillian :-)] looks like naked.  Maybe its something that happens when she gets sexually aroused? :-)

Also, I seem to be learning Daz Studio better.  The lighting is better in this image than any of my other 'Iray only' ones, so I'll probably be leaning on this same light set over and over again in the future, until I learn better.  I think it may have come out perfect, if I only had the patience (according to the program, this was only 30% complete before I quit, and it still looks this good [to me anyway]).

Comments