MILF's Day 2019



Still got a few hours left before midnight where I live, so just enough time to get my entry for "MILF's Day" in :-)

In this case I'm using one of several 'mature lady' morphs I picked up recently.  Strange thing is, despite the fact that the morph isn't one made for 'Pr0n', this is nearly exactly the body included with the face (I just dialed the 'Voluptuous' morph from 60% to 100%).

I'm picturing this particular MILF as some 'Flower Child" from the 60s/70s who never 'gave up the lifestyle' as it were :-)

As you can probably tell, another Daz Studio Iray render, thus the graininess.  Seems this is the best I can do with so much 'in' the scene.  Also, still playing around with 'wet skin' look and water effects.

The face looks a little dark for some reason (probably has to do with the makeup options I picked before adding the wet look).  Also, the eyebrows look 'painted on', should have used 'real hair' brows instead.

Got to learn lighting still.  I thought it would look more like it was at night, but still a little too bright for that.

Comments