Meg Griffin from "Family Guy"





My take on 'Meg Griffin' from "Family Guy", along with another cartoon character that has grabbed the imagination of fanboys of late, Velma Dinkley :-)

If you, like me, are one of those pervy fanboys who peruse Rule 34 sites, you may have noticed that lately there seems to be a growing number of images featuring Meg Griffin, both in her 'on model' cartoon form, and various other levels of a more 'realistic' look.

Well, I finally decided to try my system at her, using Daz Studio and the Genesis 8 Female.  I gave her a more 'toony' face than is usual for my characters, and gave her a 'chubby' body as she seems to have in the show (we actually have seen her in a swimsuit before :-)Swimsuit Meg ).

I think fanboys tend to like Meg because of how her character is presented: She seems relatively intelligent, and is the most mentally stable member of the Griffin family (which isn't saying much, but still :-)).
The solo image is of her as the 'Sexy Cat' she dressed up as for one halloween (where some hilarious, and disturbing, things happened  Wow!): Slutty Cat Meg

I decided to leave her cap on, as that's part of her 'costume' to me, and went with an even sexier 'cat suit' simply because I had it in my library.

In the nude version, I intentionally mismatched her nipples, as its actually canon that she has one 'innie', one 'outie', and a 'third nipple' (I'm assuming a wart somewhere, but ew, so no :-) ) https://familyguy.fandom.com/wiki/Finders_Keepers/Notes/Trivia

for some boring 'production' notes:  I like the T-Shirt this model is wearing, as it has 'realistic' fabric streatching across the breasts (notice that Velma's sweater has the 'body stocking' effect that so much of Poser/Daz clothing has).  For other clothing, there are applilcations to remove the 'body stocking' look, but its often not perfect, and requires some touching up in photoshop (which I suck at, unfortunately :-().

I may change the 'glass' material for Meg's glasses and Velma's magnifying glass (they are acting like true glass here, with too much refractin for my tastes).  Unfortunately I still don't know a lot about Daz Studio materials as well (otherwise I would just save the material for Velma's glasses, and apply it to other objects).

Finally, the last image was just an interesting mistake.  I somehow didn't know that I had applied a "Iray" texture to meg in that render (and was rendering in 3Delight), and that was the result.

Now that I have her model saved, she may appear in something more X-rated later (but still looking to update my system before I get into rendering full time again).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very Nice Meg. I like how you did the nipples. Hope to see more of her and Velma. Not together necessarily but more of them in general.
Anonymous said…
Wonderful job. Have you ever considered doing models for Meg's friends Patty, Esther, and Ruth? Or Maybe Hayley Smith from American Dad? I know modeling and rendering is a pain and you're changing up systems, but it would be nice to see them too.
Chup@Cabra said…
Velma is someone I always come back to, so I will do more with her in the future.

As to Meg's friends, I'm not sure. I know that one of them canonically has a killer body, but a plain (or even 'ugly') face (can't recall her name now), so I may try her sometime in the future.

I have done at least one image with Haley Smity (a more realistic version), and I've always planned on getting back to her soon as well.

Lets see if that mythical new system I always talk about comes true in the next few months, though, and then I'll get back to rendering more images.
Anonymous said…
I think the friend you're thinking of is Patty. Anyway I hope you give all of them some thought. Keep being great.